Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chrome App to access Trello boards

Michael Decker June 11, 2020

Hi! I used to have a Chrome extension / app for Trello which basically was a small Trello Icon in the top right corner of Chrome that showed a red dot notification when something happened in one of my Trello boards and also was a way to quickly access all boards.

Two days ago I switched to a new computer and Chrome didn't automatically installed the Trello app again and I can't find it in the Google app store. There are some Trello apps but none is simply doing what I described above.

1 answer

0 votes
Keli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 12, 2020

Hi @Michael Decker :) 

Hmm, I was able to find this Chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/trello/dmdidbedhnbabookbkpkgomahnocimke

Does it look familiar? I'm not sure why it doesn't show up in the Chrome Web Store! 

Michael Decker June 13, 2020

Sadly, this is not the App I was looking for. I don't know if they changed the App, because I am pretty sure it was just the regular Trello Chrome extension I was using. But now it just letting me add a new card to a board, but it doesn't let me access the boards directly or notify me if there's anything new.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events