Checklists

Michelle Blackburn January 23, 2018

Can checklists be copied from one board to another board on a different team? I created the boards and am admin. I have a personal board for my real estate business and on that board I have a card with checklists. I have an accountability partner in my office so we created a team board to collaborate on things together and would like to be able to share my checklists with her without having to retype them all. 

1 answer

0 votes
Krisztian Kovacs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2018

hi there,

unfortunately checklists can't be synced if that's what you're after.

However if you want to copy it, then just select the items on the card and paste the list into a new checklist, trello will automatically create a new checklist item per new line.

Look for 'import checklist items' here: http://help.trello.com/article/737-adding-checklists-to-cards

I hope that makes sense.

Let me know if that helps or not.

Cheers,
Krisz

Edurne marcortina-web May 29, 2019

It seems that the "Checklist" option is not available anymore in my cards, I can only see "Add", "Copy", "Move"...  what can it be?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events