Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checklists Appear Again After Deletion?

Jen L September 12, 2019

I have recurring checklists each week and when I delete some checklists, they keep popping up again in another new, copied-from-a-previous-week checklist. You can copy checklists, but once you do...you can't change the copied instance or what? I've asked this before but in a confusing manner. I do now have pictures of what happened. One picture is from the iOS app and one is from a desktop browser.  The  last time I asked about this issue, I was asked to provide a picture so hopefully this is what was required, then.  Also, my boss is the one that usually sees the deleted lists reappearing (making me lose pay, at this point since I am meant to be deleting and adding lists as needed in my job). I think she uses the app mostly. Is it a cache issue or what? Is there any way to fix this so multiple users can see the right lists, at the right time and not see old lists and maybe lose their jobs because of that? Thanks in advance! (and sorry to pose the same issue again, but like I said this time I have pictures)  To explain, in the picture the list PF Backfield is there, but I deleted it weeks and weeks ago.  And many, many times since. Because multiple users are using this board, the fact that one person deletes something but the other person sees it still, makes working with Trello really difficult.TrelloBullshit-PCpic.pngIMG_0443.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 20, 2019

Hey Jen,

I'm very sorry to hear this is still causing trouble for you. The screenshots definitely help, but I'm hoping that we can get to the source of the issue, which admittedly, I'm not sure I fully understand yet.

So that we can take a closer look at these checklists directly, would you mind reaching out to us at https://trello.com/contact please?

Once we're talking there, we can dig a lot deeper into this!

Jen L September 21, 2019

Ok I sent it over. (I also might have sent it twice because the next button wasn't worry, so sorry in advance) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events