Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checklist not found

Cristina Bolanos November 1, 2020

I'm new to Trello. I've read the articles around using butler, specifically around checklist. I made a checklist, but when I add a new card to that list, the checklist is not added. So I made another rule of when I move a card to another list, add that new checklist; nothing. 

I checked the command log and it states: 

I couldn't find a checklist called "Contact Made Master Checklist"

Really lost, because the card is there, in that list, as its own card, I even tried making it a template. Nothing. I'd like to move it from one list to another and it automatically add the additional checklist. Thank in advance for the help! :) 

2 answers

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2020

Cristina in the blog itself you can change the language to your preference.

I try to help

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2020
Cristina Bolanos November 1, 2020

it doesn't solve my problem and its about using Trello, not how to fix my checklist problem. Is there anything in English as well?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events