Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the order within a card

Andi Tran July 29, 2021

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way to change the order of how things appear within a card. So, I have in a card appearing in this order, Trello attachments, any power-up display, checklists and activity/comment. I want to be able to view my checklists before all the other attachments. I would even go a step further, and say there's one checklist as the other items in the card aren't as important. So, ideally, the card will open, and below description, you'll have the Checklist (or the Priority Checklist if possible) before any of the other attachments and comments. 

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Catherine Magnani July 29, 2021

Hi Andi,

I'm not sure you can do that - I'd love to know if you can! - that but there is a chrome extension that shows the first line of a checklist without having to open the card: 

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/next-step-for-trello/iajhmklhilkjgabejjemfbhmclgnmamf/related?hl=en

It's handy for me ;)

Andi Tran July 31, 2021

Thanks Catherine! 

Do you know if it'll also work on the desktop app? I use the desktop app a lot more than the browser version. 

Catherine Magnani August 3, 2021

You're welcome:)

No unfortunately not.. but after a few years of using the desktop app, I have moved over to using the browser version because of the extensions. There are so many brilliant ones!

Keeping an eye on this thread in case someone else has a solution ;)

Like Andi Tran likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events