Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing List Cover and Description

Scott M December 9, 2020

I turned off the cover for multiple lists, and now there seems to be no way to get back to the list's configuration screen.  Clicking on the header only gives me the option to change the name, but not bring up the next dialog.  Help?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2020

Hi @Scott M ,

Welcome to the community!

You have to click on the card then it will open the card and you will able to change/update the cover image!

If you will click on the title it will open the title edit option! You have to click on the card!

Scott M December 9, 2020

Thank you for the help. Unfortunately, I'm not looking to edit the Card cover.  I'm looking for the List properties.  Am I missing something in your reply, or was there a misunderstanding?

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 9, 2020

As far as I know there aren’t any list configurations? Are you talking about the “...” menu top right of lists?

Like Scott M likes this
Scott M December 9, 2020

Nope, that's a very limited set of options.

If you go to the Kanban Template board, the lists have a "Cover" image. When you click on that, there's several things you can do to configure the list. It's a very similar screen to the card configuration.

But, once you remove that cover, there appears to be no way to get it back 🤔 

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 10, 2020

When you click on a cover image on a card, it just opens the card. 

We don’t have a list configuration screen as far as I’m aware. 

Like Scott M likes this
Scott M December 10, 2020

Alright, I don't know what I'm talking about, but I figured it out!

You all were right ':) I didn't realize that the "List Cover" was just a card with the same name as the list itself!  Once I checked to see if I could move it, what you've been saying became clear!

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events