It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Change requests within one trello card

What we are using Trello for at this point is submitting requests from our sales team to the art department.  There are a few different types of requests and one of them is submitting a change request to an existing card.  We have been experimenting with JotForm for requests which has been going well, but we have run into an issue with the change requests.  Rather than creating a new card for the change request, we need the change to appear on the same card that the sales person originally requested.  This way it creates a history within the same card.  Is there any way this is possible?  It doesn't appear to be possible through JotForm.  We have tried the Custom Fields power up but this adds the fields to every card on the board. All we need is for the sales team to be able to 1. show an image or write a description of what they want changed  2. Select from a check list of certain changes that could be made.  Is there a power up that could do this? Or is it as simple as just adding a comment?  Thanks for the help.

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Jun 22, 2019

@Amy Vargas I don't really understand the requirement, but I *think* that using a checklist of linked subtask cards might work, I wrote this article about it, what do you reckon?

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Trello-Subtasks-with-Butler/ba-p/1060392

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,638 views 15 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you