Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Trello Font

Gil Michelini November 16, 2018

This is the font that displays only for for Trello in Chrome and Firefox. IE renders it more like Arial, which to these old eyes is easier to read. I don't recall seeing this font a few weeks ago when I last used Trello.

I would sooner beat my head against the desk than use IE; therefore, is it possible to change the Trello font to something more readable?

TrelloFont.png

1 answer

0 votes
Devon Henderson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2018

Hello, Gil!

I imagine that must be very frustrating! At least on a Mac, there hasn't been a font change recently. Could you try something for me? If you select some of that text (without forcing it into editor mode) and right click it, can you click Inspect Element? Then on the right side of the little inspector overlay that opens, you should see something in the narrow list titled font-family. What does it say after the font-family: bit?

Also, have you installed any new browser extensions or changed any font settings in Windows? I have seen something similar to this when the font rendering had been adjusted inside Windows 7. What version of Windows are you using?

I'll try my best to help you sort this out. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events