Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Champs personnalisés sur une seule carte

sylvain.vetzen June 12, 2020

Bonjour,

est-il possible d'insérer des champs personnalisés sur une carte Trello (ou les cartes d'une liste) sans que ces champs se mettent dans toutes les cartes du tableau ?

Merci pour votre aide.

Cordialement

Sylvain

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2020

Hi @sylvain.vetzen ,

Welcome to the community!

The Custom Fields are global for the board. So any custom fields that you have created will appear on each of the cards you have on the board. They won't be prefilled, unless you copy the card, so you'll just need to not fill them in and ignore them on the cards you don't want them on. There's not a way to delete the fields from only certain cards, because that will delete them globally.  Good time to submit a feature request

sylvain.vetzen June 15, 2020

Bonjour,

Merci pour votre réponse.

Je trouve dommage que les champs ne puissent pas se limiter à une seule liste d'un tableau.

Cela permettrai d'avoir des champs personnalisés différents sur un même tableau et ainsi d'optimiser votre formidable outil.

Cordialement

Sylvain

Julien MATTEUDI December 28, 2020

Bonjour,

est-ce que depuis cette réponse du mois de juin la situation a évolué ? Je me joins à Sylvain et trouve en effet dommage de ne pas pouvoir personnaliser des champs différents d'une carte à l'autre. 

Merci pour votre aide (ou suggestion d'autres Power-Ups permettant cette option.

Bien cordialement,

Julien

0 votes
Delphine March 21, 2021

I have the same problem too... I think it is an essential tool that needs to be separated for any card so we can choose on any unique card what customs fields we want.... Just a shame. Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events