• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Cards with estimated completion time - can they be added together?

Hello expert Trello'ers

I am using Trello to manage Home Educating.  I have a list called Assignments.  It contains cards with individual assignments which have due dates assigned.   I would like to add an estimated time for each assignment to signify how long each assignment will take to complete.  The reason for doing this is that my daughter needs to complete 'x' amount of hours each day to stay on track and prevent things building up.  Having the time showing (currently via a custom field) helps her quickly identify which assignments are quick and which will need more time to help her plan her day.

Is there anyway for Trello to add up all the time (this might mean not having a custom field but some other power up) so that my daugther can see the total number of hours of work she currently has outstanding?

I am currently adding time in loose terms ie, .25 for 15 minutes, .5 for 30 mins, .75 for 45 mins, 1 for an hour and so on.  This works fine but I have to manually add up all the cards.

Thanks

Emma

1 answer

0 votes

There's a time tracking one you can have a look at here: https://trello.com/power-ups/5d367a59d5db032812ddbf22/time-tracking-reporting

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

780 views 13 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you