Recently, I've started adding cards to Trello by dragging web links to the list. This appears to work fine, but when I move the new card to another list, about half the time the details of the card, (title, description, cover, etc.) are lost and the title is replaced with the link as text.
What is odd is I haven't figured out how to reproduce it reliably. I just dragged 17 cards I had created this way and six of them corrupted as I described.
Hello Community! My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events