Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cards "Corrupting" When Moved

Paul Engel March 27, 2021

Recently, I've started adding cards to Trello by dragging web links to the list. This appears to work fine, but when I move the new card to another list, about half the time the details of the card, (title, description, cover, etc.) are lost and the title is replaced with the link as text.

What is odd is I haven't figured out how to reproduce it reliably. I just dragged 17 cards I had created this way and six of them corrupted as I described.

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2021

@Paul Engel 

If I am not mistaken, what ever you dragged in is probably going into the card as an attachment - just like you would to upload a picture. Check to see if this is correct.

Paul Engel March 29, 2021

No, I'm actually dragging the link to a list and its creating a new card. Then sometimes, when I drag the card to another list in the same board, everything in the card disappears and the URL becomes the title of the card.

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2021

@Paul Engel 

Thanks. Learned something today. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events