Cards, labels, suddenly everything got larger!

Hi guys!

It has happende twice today and I do not really know how to explain in it propperly but suddenly all cards and color labels inside them got larger (ie I am able to view THE SAME NUMBER of columns per screen but LESS cards per column)

First time I got it back (without really knowing what button I was pushing) and I believe it has something to do with the mouse,

I just know it is NOT the Ctrl +/- that makes de whole screen bigger/smaller!!

Any tips will be appreciated

Thanks a lot for the help! 

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Julio,

It sounds like you may have clicked on one of the labels. Clicking on a label will switch between showing the title of the label and showing just the label color.

When the title is displayed, the labels will become larger in order to fit the title text on there, which will make the whole card take up a bit more space. Then, if you click the label again, the title will disappear, and the labels and cards will take up less space.

Does that match up with what you were seeing? If not, please send a screenshot the next time this happens, and we'll be glad to take a look!

Hi Caity!

That was RIGHT the answer I needed!

Thanks a lot

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Feb 02, 2018 in Trello

Atlassian User Groups: Trello edition

You’re invited to our first ever Trello User Groups   Good news for current and aspiring Trello enthusiasts! We’re launching Trello User Groups so that you can network, share ideas, solve ...

1,110 views 7 10
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot