Cards, labels, suddenly everything got larger!

Julio Montesinos December 17, 2017

Hi guys!

It has happende twice today and I do not really know how to explain in it propperly but suddenly all cards and color labels inside them got larger (ie I am able to view THE SAME NUMBER of columns per screen but LESS cards per column)

First time I got it back (without really knowing what button I was pushing) and I believe it has something to do with the mouse,

I just know it is NOT the Ctrl +/- that makes de whole screen bigger/smaller!!

Any tips will be appreciated

Thanks a lot for the help! 

1 answer

0 votes
Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2017

Hi Julio,

It sounds like you may have clicked on one of the labels. Clicking on a label will switch between showing the title of the label and showing just the label color.

When the title is displayed, the labels will become larger in order to fit the title text on there, which will make the whole card take up a bit more space. Then, if you click the label again, the title will disappear, and the labels and cards will take up less space.

Does that match up with what you were seeing? If not, please send a screenshot the next time this happens, and we'll be glad to take a look!

Julio Montesinos December 20, 2017

Hi Caity!

That was RIGHT the answer I needed!

Thanks a lot

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events