Cards disappeared

Lesley Smith March 14, 2022

I have set up some boards and added cards to them but when I have gone into the boards today, all the cards have disappeared and no headings available either.  The whole board is just white and all the other boards are the same.  I have read some previous posts where people have mentioned a filter being on but I can't see any mention of filters at the top of my screen? I had set up the backgrounds to be the same colours as the board colours but they are all just white now.  Does anyone have any suggestions please?  Trello Board.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 14, 2022

That’s not a filter. 

Have you installed any chrome extensions for Trello? Can you log into Trello.com in an incognito window and see if it persists?

Lesley Smith March 15, 2022

Thanks for answering, I don't think any chrome extensions have been installed, I have only added Trello to my favourites on the bookmark bar.  I can't log into Trello in an incognito window on my work computer, a load of error codes come up.  I have tried logging in on my personal laptop and it is working on there so I'm guessing something in the work system is blocking it.  I'll check with our IT team, thanks 

Lesley Smith March 16, 2022

Hi Michael, just to let you know that our IT dept have had a look at this and for some reason, Trello is working properly if I open it in Edge but is not working in Google Chrome.  It's strange as when I created the boards the other day, I definitely had Trello open in Chrome as I saved it down on my bookmark bar.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events