Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cards disappear in cards overview

Marcus Merz October 17, 2019

Hi guys! :)

Probably an old problem, but I couldn't find a solution...

After planning my cards a few weeks (or months) ago, they don't appear in my cards overview anymore. I think I can remember that it has something to do with the fact that I have not edited the cards for a long time.

Any ideas to solve my problem?

2 answers

0 votes
Krister Broman _Advania_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2019

Oh and to look for archived items the easiest way is to go to your search form and look for "is:archived

Krister Broman _Advania_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2019

There might be a lot of cards there if you are a member of many boards so just use the search function to limit the search example board:"My Testboard" and is:archived

0 votes
Krister Broman _Advania_
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 18, 2019

Have you looked among your archived items?

Also you might look and check if you have added any automation such as butler: https://help.trello.com/article/1166-archive-trello-cards-automatically-after-a-number-of-days

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events