Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cards disapearing in desktop version

Tiago Oliveira July 28, 2020

Hey guys!

Have you ever had the problem of come cards disappearing from your boards in desktop version? I got the same problem in Chrome and Firefox: when I open the board they´re there, but just an instant later, they vanish!

When I look at the app they´re there, so… what can possibly be wrong?

2 answers

0 votes
Vongsawat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2020

A bit of a reach, but could it be filtered? Do you have a 0 Search Results in the top right of the board? click the X next to it if so.

If not, perhaps an extension is going haywire? Try accessing the board in incognito mode. If everything is fine there, it means some extension is acting up, and turning extensions on/off  then refreshing until you figure out which one will probably be the way forward from there.

Hope that helps.

Hi there!
I´ve tried both of your sugestions.
Nothing on search results and in Firefox´s incognito mode happened the same: I open the board, see all the cards, count 1, 2, 3, and they vanish.

WTH!

0 votes
Irina Jovanovic July 28, 2020

on the board menu click "Archived  Items" find the card and click "Sent to board"

There´s nothing there!
I don´t think the cards are archived because I still can see them in App.

Thank´s, for the help, Irina!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events