Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cards and Lists Keep Archiving

Matt Chadwick March 2, 2021

I keep having cards mysteriously archiving themselves. This is causing serious problems in my project management. There is no rhyme or reason as to what is causing it. None of the butler commends or buttons are saying to archive. Is there a Trello pro that can analyze my system and help me figure this out?  Is anyone else having this issue?

1 answer

0 votes
Felix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 2, 2021

If it's caused by Butler, the "archived card" action (in the right hand side "Activity" log) should have a "via Butler" tag next to the time the action on it.

It could also be the 'c' keyboard shortcut, which will archive a card when pressed either while hovering over the card, or while the card is open.

Woan Tran March 20, 2021

I have this issue too. I noticed it happened when my cursor hovered over a card. The c key wasn’t pressed though. It happened 3 times (after I manually Unarchived every single card). I reset my laptop and that seemed to have stopped it from archiving again. However the next day, it’s somehow done it again (mysteriously - I did not hover over the card at all, I just noticed my cards missing while using the app on my mobile). What is going on? This is really causing me problems. Particularly if I can’t rely on the cards being there to tell me what needs to be done. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events