Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cards Dissapearing

Stan Meevissen November 30, 2018

Whenever I add cards to my Trello list, around half of them dissapear a few seconds after adding them.

I tried to do this with adding 80 numbered cards, random cards dissapeared and I was left with 37 cards. When I attempted this a second time, I was left with 35 cards, different ones than from my first attempt.

My colleagues have the same problem

How can I fix this?

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2018

@Stan Meevissen look in the top right of the screen, do you see a little green box that says filtering is turned on?

Stan Meevissen December 3, 2018

Hey Iain,

Filtering is on, I have all tabs enabled. 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2018

@Stan Meevissen If filtering is on, then hit the "X" key to turn it off or click the little X in the green box, do your cards re-appear when you do that?

Stan Meevissen December 5, 2018

Turning filtering on and off didn't work, if I create the cards without label they also dissapear.

0 votes
Deleted user November 30, 2018

Hey Stan,

Sorry for this problem.

First are you on "IOS" if so be sure that your not Filtering 

Filtering cards on a board in iOS

To filter the cards on a board, select the magnifying glass icon. This will bring up the keyboard where you can enter your filter criteria and then press "Done" to apply the filter.

Next make sure your board permissions are set to private. Someone maybe deleting these cards who are not a member.

I'm also not sure if Trello has a max number of cards you can have, but if I we're you I would look into that. 

Best regards.

Bennett-Jr M.
Chief Executive Officer & Customer Support Advocate

Stan Meevissen November 30, 2018

Dear Bennett-Jr M,

I am accessing Trello from a desktop PC with windows 10.

I have attempted this in both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. None of my colleagues are deleting cards, nor does the activity log show anyone archiving cards. I have all filters enabled, they cards simply "vanish" a few seconds after I add them to a list.

Maybe try to create a new board. Add some cards and see what happens. 

I'll also contact Trello support to find more info. I'll let you know how that goes...

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble using the Trello. Would you mind reaching out to us at https://trello.com/contact so we can take a closer look at this please?

Stan Meevissen December 3, 2018

I created a different board, a private one just for me, this one showed the same behaviour. I create 80 cards, within a few seconds 37 are left. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events