Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card with Mulitple Names under Individuals

Denise Morin July 16, 2020

So I'm relatively new to Trello and cannot seem to figure out how to have a card with mulitple names on it show up under each individual's name and not under just 1 name.  Is this possible?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2020

@Denise Morin Hi, to add more than one member, go to the back of the card and add under member. If you cannot find anyone else it is probably you are the only person on the board. 

Denise Morin July 17, 2020

I understand how to add more than one person to a card, the problem is that when there are more than 1 on a card, the card only shows up on one persons board and that is what we need to fix.  It needs to show on everyone's boards.

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2020

@Denise Morin  a card with 2 members assigned exist only on one board. But if you are asking whether both members gets to see the card when they enquire like https://trello.com/username/cards

that card will appear for both member’s enquiry. I hope this helps. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events