Card window size has changed

Myron June 18, 2021

I noticed a change a couple of days ago (Jun 14, 2021) in the card window size. The "Actions Section" used to be within easy access on the cards. Now I have to scroll way down to see the Actions Section in order to move a card to a different board.

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2021

@Myron hmm i dont think i've noticed this specifically. I think there have been some changes with the "automation" piece. The button in the top right corner used to say butler and now says automation, and I am now unsure if that "automation" section has always on the card or not (perhaps that's new and it pushed down the actions sections a bit?)

image.png

Also, I just learned there's a keyboard shortcut to move cards between boards if that's helpful! 

"When hovering over a card, pressing Control + X (Windows) or Command + X (Mac) will copy card to your clipboard. Pasting by pressing Control + V (Windows) or Command + V (Mac) while hovering over a list will move the card to the list. This will work between different boards." (Article link)

Myron June 18, 2021

I was trying to find a keyboard shortcut but unfortunately the one you suggest isn't what I was after. That still negates a lot of clicking around and such. The little drop down works great if you're just looking at the list and don't have the card actually open. When you have the card open it would be nice if there were a shortcut to invoke the same Move Card options pop up. I appreciate the help though.

Like Brittany Joiner likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events