Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card visual in Calender for a user?

Jan Ducker October 6, 2021

Dear all, 

I have some users in Trello who are connected to Calendar but when I synchronice this Calender with tifferent Agenda’s ”, we all see the Cards of oneother. Is there a way to make a selection what card can be seen in one agenda or not?

thanks 

2 answers

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2021

I don't believe there is a way to filter what cards sync to your calendar - it's sort of an "all or nothing" type thing. The only way I can think of achieving this is to have separate boards for each member so that each board contains cards assigned to that specific person. From there, each person would link their board to their calendar. This would mean having separate boards rather than one main board, so you lose that "overview", so if you wanted to go down this track, I'd recommend keeping the main board, and connecting the other member boards using Butler or Unito. Happy to provide more detail if you think this could be a good solution. 

Jan Ducker October 8, 2021

I have found a well solution for the problem. I Made a copy of the agenda for my collegae 

0 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2021

Hi @Jan Ducker 👋

Welcome to the Community! It's a good question, I imagine it's a bit of an information overload seeing everything. When you speak of agendas are these different board or just different lists on one board? If these cards you are seeing are tied to one board I don't believe it is possible to split it out further at the moment.

I hope this helps but if you have any further questions just ask 😃

All the best,

Laura

Jan Ducker October 7, 2021

Hey Laura, thank you for your reply. The problem is that I have a planning in Trello with a Calender tool. Al my customers are ‘a card’ with a checklist.
To follow up a customer I have made a Total planning in Calender. It works great and gives me structure! 
At this moment I copypast the information in An ICloud agenda so my employee can see the agenda for this or next week. He follows up the card.  I have al lot of checklist items (to do thinks) and ‘cards’ who are for me important but not for him that month/ week etc. So he has to see only the cards witch are relevant for his work. Can you help me with solving this problem. The way we do our work now, can give some miss planning problems by copy-past. 
thanks 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events