Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card that is modified for two people from different frames

Cleverson Taborda November 26, 2020

Hello! Good Morning...

I Have one question, i need leave a picture card stay in two pictures by two different people, at the moment I'm using the copy function, however when it is copied it does not update when a comment is made on the picture or a modification, remaining only on mine, there is the possibility of being made a comment or a change and show it to both people? 

that is, I need the changes to happen "live" for two people using the same card

Screenshot_1.png

1 answer

0 votes
Vini
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 27, 2020

Hey Cleverson,

I understand you're looking to mirror cards so the changes are replicated on both of them.

While card syncing isn't a native feature of Trello, you can add a link to the original card (http://help.trello.com/article/824-sharing-links-to-cards-and-boards) on the new card so that you can refer back to it easily. When you attach a link to a Trello card on another card, it will display a preview of that card, and will show which board and list it belongs to:

mirrored_cards

You can also click on the "Connect cards" link to make it a 2-way link, so that both cards link to each other. This doesn't sync any content automatically, though, so it's really a way to show relationships between cards, and make it easy to get from one to the other.

Beyond that, there are a few third-party Power-Ups that can help you keep cards in sync more automatically. You can read more about those here:

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events