Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card-repeater button disappeared

Durk Hellinga November 4, 2020

Hello,

I'm using the card-repeater power-up and I'm trying to change some of my repeating cards. I used to have a button in the top right corner on the left side of "... show menu", also shown on help.trello.com, but it has disappeared. The power-up is still active. Can someone tell me how i can change my repeating cards or get that button back?

Thanks in advance

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 6, 2020

Hi Durk,

This can sometimes occur when certain browser extensions are causing conflicts with Trello. Could you try disabling your browser extensions to see if you can see the button for the Card Repeater Power-up.

If this doesn't help, I'd recommend doing a full browser check which you can see instructions for here.

Thanks!

Ryan

Durk Hellinga November 6, 2020

Hello Ryan,

Ik have tested it with Safari, Chrome and Firefox but it doesn't work. I've cleaned the caches, disabled/removed all plugins and even turned off enhanced tracking protection.

I do get a 401 status code on 'https://recurring-cards.trello.services/recurrences/.....' on all three browsers. Do you have any insights into what that might cause?

Thanks!

Durk

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events