Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card owner format in Trello

Tom Mitchell-Taverner August 2, 2021

How do you change the appearance of card owners in Trello? Some of my staff have their photo, some have a coloured background, other are just he standard grey. A Trello owner.JPG

2 answers

1 vote
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2021
0 votes
Tom Mitchell-Taverner August 2, 2021

That is great, thanks. I can now add a photo, but that does not solve it. Do you know how how to change the colour and keep my initials like my colleague KA has on hers?

David Bakkers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2021

Hello @Tom Mitchell-Taverner 

If you choose to not upload a custom avatar, the colour behind your initials is set by an algorithm based on your name and you can't manually change that colour.

Refer to this question where the topic has been discussed before.

Refer to this suggestion where that feature was requested, but not implemented.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2021
David Bakkers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2021

@Iain Dooley 

A. What are are your initials?

B. ID

A. No, just your initials

B. ID!

A. I just said I don't want to know that, I just want to know your initials!

B. ID! ID!

:)

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 3, 2021

@David Bakkers my daughter (aged 9 who's initials are also ID) loves that pun :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events