Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card content

kbaumgardner March 19, 2021

Hello Trello users,

I'm new to the group but was hoping to get some help. I have several existing boards to help manage editorial content. I would like to create one board that pulls high level content from multiple boards to help better track info for managers/leaders. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Kathy

4 answers

1 vote
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2021

Hi @kbaumgardner ! Are you able to expand a bit on what you mean by "high level content"? Are you looking to flag specific cards (like milestones for example) from the origin boards and sync them into a master board?

kbaumgardner March 22, 2021

I want to flag certain content on specific cards to sync to a master board?

Danny Rand March 22, 2021

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2021

Ok, I see. Trello's native Team Tables would give you an overview of many boards in a table view which you can filter to see specific cards. 

If you're looking to have an overview as a master board rather than a list view, Unito would be the way to go.

kbaumgardner March 23, 2021

Do I need business class to have Unito?

Community Leader
Community Leader
March 23, 2021

@kbaumgardner no, you can use Unito on any Trello plan. It is a 3rd-party application though, so they do have their own pricing.

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 20, 2021
kbaumgardner March 22, 2021

How do I talk to someone live about this or about upgrading my plan.

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2021

I can probably help if your questions are ok for public. Otherwise you can use the Trello.com/contact link to ask support. 

kbaumgardner March 23, 2021

I want to get pricing to upgrade to business class for my team but need to understand the benefits. Is there any way to get a demo because we want to explore multiple applications if possible.

Thanks

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
March 23, 2021

You can do a free trial of Business Class. Just look for the links or go to https://trello.com/en-US/business-class

There are also pages and videos of the features linked off of there, for example: 

https://trello.com/views

https://trello.com/butler-automation

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2021

@kbaumgardner 

While it depends on your specific needs, I would share this idea with you. For my work with clients I have a board for each client. Every Friday at EOB I gather and select the job cards into a report variable and create a new card with the report variable inserted into the description field. 
For sync or mirror then you need to use PowerUp 

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2021

Hi @kbaumgardner 

I honestly don't know if what you need can be done quickly, maybe with a power up or an automatism that does what you need.

Look at this post:

https://blog.trello.com/using-multiple-boards-for-a-super-flexible-workflow

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events