It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Card attachment of specific board not showing up

I have 4 boards. My main board has copies of cards that exist in the other 3 boards.

I have implemented Butler automation to automatically add card attachments upon copying a card, both in the initial and the newly created cards. This has been working fine and this is not the issue, I am just posting all the info.

Suddenly (I believe this happened when my Gold Membership expired), the cards in my main board which had perfectly working attachments (of their "mother cards" from which they have been copied) have stop showing up. This happens only to cards that have card attachments of a specific board. Card attachments to my other 2 boards are showing up just fine.

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

The issue got resolved on its own without me changing anything

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Jun 22, 2019

@kkourmousis I noticed this change recently too -- it seems to be how the desktop app shows board/card attachments you don't have access to. It used to show a thumbnail that told you you didn't have access to it.

@Iain Dooley I just checked the mobile app and it shows up just fine. I have full access to all boards. It must be some kind of bug affecting web only

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,627 views 15 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you