Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card age

Deleted user April 30, 2020

Hi there,

I'm looking for a free power-up that enables our team to analyze the age of all cards on the board. By free, I mean that I neither have to share the data with another party/create an account nor pay something.

So basically, for every card we need the information "how many days (better: weeks) ago has this card been created?" It doesn't necessarily have to be placed on the card itself - a report would be also fine.

I've already found the "Card Aging" power-up, but unfortunately, it doesn't fit into our requirements.

Thank you!

1 answer

1 vote
Bibek Behera
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2020

Hi @[deleted] ,

You can try "Trello plugin all-in-one" from chrome extensions.

-Bibek 

Deleted user April 30, 2020

Hi @Bibek Behera ,

Thank you, that's a great first idea and definitely a good option!

I can already hear the question "and what's about Firefox?" from my teammates ;) Do you know what I can answer to them?

Bibek Behera
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2020

You are welcome @[deleted] ,

I do not use Firefox that frequently  so haven't explored that way :(.

Please feel free to accept the answer if my suggestion helped!

-Bibek 

Deleted user May 4, 2020

Hi @Bibek Behera ,

Today I discovered that the plug-in doesn't seem to show the absolute card age. Instead it seems to show the age within the current list.

mu88

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events