Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card Templates not working?

Jenn Rodriguez September 16, 2021

good day everyone!

this may be a bug due to the recent upgrades trello has been going through but i wanted to ask in case i was missing something.

it appears that my card templates are no longer filling in. the template is still there, and when i edit the template, everything is still filled in as needed, but when i create a card from template, it's as if i wasn't using a template at all and just made a blank card.

am i missing something? i was on gold and let my subscription laps once premium kicked in so i thought that might have been it, but even after activating my premium subscription (and making sure the board i am using was on the premium workspace) the templates were still not applying to cards.

thank you for any info!

1 answer

0 votes
Lam
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 16, 2021

Hi @Jenn Rodriguez - Thanks for reaching out to the community. This sounds like very strange behaviour! To help with our troubleshooting we'll need to grab some account-specific information from you. I've sent you an email to you to continue our troubleshooting. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events