Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card Repeater unavailable

dd April 2, 2018

I'm trying out Trello and am trying to use the Card Repeater power up. I enabled it, and, per the "Trello Card Repeater: How To Stick Regular Tasks on Repeat" article, I should be able to select a card and see a "Power-Ups" section with "Repeater" as an option. I do not have either. Have I missed a step, or is this not available in the free version of Trello?

2 answers

0 votes
Tammy Mactaggart July 14, 2019

I don’t even have the option of repeater as a power-up... not sure what I’m doing wrong

Paul July 24, 2020

I have this same issue.

the power up is unavailable in my powerups.  Please help

1E7963E4-A27C-4B98-B8C7-9E7BFA9C30F8.png

Like Daniel Campos likes this
0 votes
Alice
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2018

With your free account, you can only have one Power-Up active per board. Check out if there is another one enabled on your board first. :)

dd April 3, 2018

It is the only Power-Up I have active, and I have figured it out. Apparently Power-Ups are pulled from the trello.services domain, and since I'm running in an environment that requires whitelisting scripts and domains, I had to whitelist this domain to get it to work.

Alice
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2018

Oh I see. Well, I'm glad you figured it out. :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events