Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card Repeater & Bulter Due date

Daniel Chen June 10, 2021

Hi All,

I have a daily task checklist card that I need to complete on a daily basis. I use a card repeater to repeat it everyday and then use a Butler automation rule that once the repeater card is added in the morning at 8am, automatically set due date at 5pm the same day. However it never prompt me with a reminder when the due time has past. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Daniel

1 answer

0 votes
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 16, 2021

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for reaching out!

Not every event or activity in Trello will generate a notification, so it's possible that you're not meeting the correct conditions to trigger a notification.

For example, in order to receive a notification for a due date on a card, the due date needs to occur in more than 24 hours, and you need to be either a member of or watching the card. This page explains in a little more detail exactly what does and doesn't trigger a notification: http://help.trello.com/article/793-receiving-trello-notifications

It's possible you are not a member of those repeating cards. You'll need to either manually join those cards, or set up a Butler command which automatically adds you as a member when a card is added to the board.

Let me know if that helps, or if you have any questions!

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events