Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card Repeater - after dragging card into DONE want card to repeat and add 1 month from current date.

Marco_Nieto May 4, 2020

Hi, I want to use trello for maintenance of refrigeration and HVAC equipment.  The frequency varies as to when I need to service a particular unit.   In a perfect world I would complete the task on the date specified on card.  However, sometimes I can be a week or two behind.  So if I set a card/task for the 1st of a month but don't actually complete it until the 15th I would like the next card generated to add one month to the date the task was completed instead of saying due date is on the 1st again.  Is this possible?  Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2020

@Marco_Nieto I created this exact same thing for my house: things have maintenance periods, and if you don't get to it right on the due date, the next maintenance period should be X days away from today, not from the previous due date. You can use Butler for this:

2020-05-05 at 4.22 pm.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events