Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card Due Date Colour - Not Changing Green on Completion

Brodie March 19, 2020

Hi there,

I have an issue with the due date section in all cards in have.

When the tick box is check for complete the due date used to change to green. This no longer works and just stays the same colour as previous.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2 answers

0 votes
Shawnni July 9, 2020

I'm wondering if there is a way to change the color from green to something else on the free version, please? 

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2020

@Brodie hmm it's going green for me, can you use something like useloom.com to create a short recording of this behaviour?

Brodie March 22, 2020

Hi Iain,

Thanks for helping out. If you take a look at this link (https://www.loom.com/share/d634e60b7d454486b2d56fcace75b679) it will give you a demo of the issue I am having.

Thanks,

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2020

@Brodie hey Brodie, it looks like this is a browser or platform specific bug, I'll bring it up in the Atlassian Slack channel, can you post here the details of which version of windows you're on, and whether you're using this in a browser or the windows desktop app?

Brodie March 22, 2020

@Iain Dooley Hi Iain, I am using windows 10 and using the desktop app for Trello.

Thanks.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 22, 2020

@Brodie cool I've passed a link to this topic onto the atlassian team in the slack chat

Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 24, 2020

@Brodie Would you mind reaching out to trello.com/support from your registered email address with the current app version installed, the Version of Windows 10 as well as the log files from the Trello App? You can find these in the Help section of the app. We'd be happy to take a closer look.

Brodie March 24, 2020

Thanks @Torben_trello I have issued a request through the trello support with the info you have requested above. Thanks for your help.

Brodie April 3, 2020

@Torben_trello @Iain Dooley  thanks for you help guys. Turns out I was running an old version of the trello app on my computer. Now it is updated all the issues are resolved 👌🏽

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events