Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card Colors Change When Past Due?

troy.sivak August 16, 2019

I use the calendar feature regularly.  I want the cards to change color when 1) nearing the due date, 2) past due, and 3) completed.  How can I do this?

2 answers

1 vote
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2019

Hello @troy.sivak ,

If the task is overdue, the card's due date will be displayed in red. Once the task is completed, the card's due date will be displayed in green. Is this the result you expect?

TIM截图20190817195228.png

troy.sivak August 19, 2019

@Ollie Guan That is kind of what we are looking for.  We use one board solely for a calendar.  I want a bright display of 1) near the due date, 2) past due, and 3) completed.  

0 votes
Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2019

Hi @troy.sivak 

I have not seen any power ups that might be able to do this. 

I did find a power up that shows the ticket aging please see images below. Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 9.31.22 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-16 at 9.32.34 AM.png

Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 16, 2019

You could also use Butler to add a specific colored label for tickets that are about to be due. 

Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 9.36.01 AM.png

Like troy.sivak likes this
troy.sivak August 19, 2019

Thanks @Brittany Wispell .  We're going to try the Butler option.  It looks like it is what we need.    

Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 19, 2019

Good luck! The labels might be worth utilizing if you don't already use them for something. It might be a good suggestion to the butler team. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events