• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Cant access any boards or jobs in Trello

All of a sudden I dont have access to Boards or jobs in Trello, when I checked the member section it has LEAVE by my name.

I have no idea how that happened, this started when I signed to Atlassian. I am the Service Manager here and need access

1 answer

0 votes

Did one of the board admin's change your status to Observer?

https://help.trello.com/article/732-adding-observers-to-boards

No, but my status is Leave on my PC, if I check the other managers PC my status is Remove. I can still access Trello through the App on my phone though, which is a pain to use as I am very busy here.

How do you change a status to Observer?

Yes when you are logged in from your account the action to remove yourself from a board is “Leave” as in “leave the board”. If you look at another member and you are an admin then the verb would be “remove” as in “remove this other user from the board”. Both of those things make sense to me. 

I guess what I’m not understanding is what you mean by you cannot access any of the boards. Do you get an error message? Are you looking for where you can find the list of boards? (Click the house icon in top left of web browser trello page)

I am not sure what happened, but everything is okay now.

I couldn't open up any boards or jobs to see what was in them.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

776 views 13 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you