Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view comments from another member

Suzi December 7, 2020

Hello, I am having trouble viewing comments on cards that another colleague has made. 

I did notice that there has been a few people with this problem too. I tried a different browser and this did not work. My colleague has ensured he saved the comments and can access on his log in but not mine. 

Is it the case of several log ins? Please can you advise.

Frank Comments - Trello.pngSuzi Comments - Trello.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2020

Hi @Suzi ,

Welcome to the community!

The screenshot that you provided clearly shows that no one has commented on this specific card!

Can you provide another screenshot of another user who can see the comments that you can't?

You can ask your colleague to send a screenshot of what he/she can see on the card to verify!

Because as far as I know, it's not possible that If someone commented on a card and another user can't view it!

On a board, minimum permission was given as a viewer who can view anything on a board!

Suzi December 7, 2020

Hi Soumyadeep,

Thank you for your prompt reply. 

I understand now thank you. I take it the user that makes amendments to the card (not comments) only can see what they are?

I will check with another colleague later this afternoon and get back to you. 

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events