Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see anything in card view

Harry Moore December 12, 2018

I am a first time poster on this community. Just started with Trello a few months ago and hoping the community can help. I am the admin for a board, and I wanted to see due dates for cards in the card view, when I click on card on the upper right corner I get this message 

"No visible cards. You must be added to a card for it to appear here."

Shouldn't I be automatically added to all of the cards in the boardsince I am the admin? Is there some simple setting I forgot to click?

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2018

Hi Harry,

Being an admin will not automatically add you to cards as a member. Reason behind this is that many users that create cards, other users will be added to show their association or ownership of the card. You can add yourself as a member using these steps: https://help.trello.com/article/807-adding-a-member-to-a-card

Hope that helps.

Harry Moore December 14, 2018

So does that mean that I have to " invite" myself to all of the cards I have already created on a board? That seems like a HUGE waste of time. Is there a way that I can simply invite myself to all of the cards on a List rather than going into each individual card and inviting myself?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events