Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login into Trello App or Browser using iPad 3rd Gen - iOS 9.3.6

Lucas Guerra April 10, 2020

I could download the compatible version of the Trello App, but when i try to login using Google, it says, in free translation:

"Something went wrong trying to login. Be sure to login using Google or SSO."

I tryed to bypass this by login on Safari and saving my password, but i couldn't login using the app.

Then I tried to login using Safari and Chrome, but it showed me a blank page after entering my account.

Is there a way to login, just to see my boards and cards through the iPad? unnamed.jpg

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2020

Hi there,

It looks like you hit an error when you were trying to log in to your account. To help you out with this, we'd need to know some more information about your account, so rather than having that conversation in public here, it would be great if you can reach out to our Support team here: https://trello.com/contact. If you write the message from the email address that you use with your account this will help us to look in to your details quicker.

I hope that your week is going well!

Ryan

Lucas Guerra June 28, 2020

Hi Ryan,

I've gave the iPad away, so i don't need to try this anymore.

Thank you very much for trying to help me!

5 votes
Theodore Norvell December 20, 2020

Here is what worked for me trying to log in to the Trello App on an iphone.  I already had a Trello account, but couldn't log in using the app. It kept trying to log me in using Safari and then would say there was a problem.

• First I deleted all cookies and history in  Safari. (Likely not necessary, but I did it.)
  • Then unblocked cookies for Safari.
  • Closed the Trello app,
  • Then I used Safari to log in to my atlassian account at id.altassian.  (I also saved the password to my icloud keychain.)
  • There was a link there to the Trello web site, so I followed that and checked that I could see my boards.
  • Then I followed a link to open the app.
  • Then with the app I selected to sign in with my Atlassian account.
  • This time when it kicked over to Safari, I was already logged in.
  • I shut down Safari and blocked all cookies. (But I did not delete cookies.)
  • Shut down Trello

The next time I started Trello it still made me log in through Safari, but this time it worked.  The time after that, it didn't make me log in.

This seemed to work for me.  Maybe it will help someone else.

Katie Young March 21, 2021

This worked! Thank you!!

Swietlana June 18, 2022

Thank you! I've been struggling for hours and it finally worked...

0 votes
Mando420 September 11, 2020

I have the same issue on iPad. Its the latest 2020 iPad Pro. The provided solution to enable cookies and to enable cross site tracking is not acceptable for us. 

Login with Chrome into the Atalssian site works. Loging into the Trello App seems to use Safari for the login process and does not work.

Is there a solution for this? We like the product itself but without a solution for this the test ends so fast as it has started :)

Best wishes.

Hi Mando! Theodore posted a solution in this thread on 12/20/20 that worked for me. Good luck!

0 votes
Shabeer August 20, 2020

I have same problem.. would like to hear a solution

Hi Shabeer! Theodore posted a solution in this thread on 12/20/20 that worked for me. Good luck!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events