Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot add any power ups

Cheryl J Carter June 27, 2020

Trying to add a power up. A banner flashes at the top that says I've reached my limit. But when I click on enabled power ups, it says no PUs have been enabled for this account. So frustrated.

3 answers

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2020

Hi @Cheryl J Carter ,

Please clear cache, cookies, history, and all browsing data from your browser and re-login to your Trello account. I hope it will solve your problem!

0 votes
Cheryl J Carter June 29, 2020

Still need help....

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2020

Hi @Cheryl J Carter ,

Welcome to the community!!

Free plan for Trello supports 1 power-up!

For more information visit HERE

You can verify by visiting the menu of the board and if any power-ups are enabled or not!

Annotation 2020-06-27 192415.jpg

It says I haven't added any when I go to the Enabled page. But it also won't let me add any...

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 27, 2020

Can you paste a screenshot of the sidebar (like the above one) from the board you are trying to add the powerup to?

Like Cheryl J Carter likes this

000-t-1.png

000-t-2.png

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 29, 2020

Are you able to paste a screenshot of the entire Trello window with the sidebar open (the one you posted above where it says [1] Add Power-Up...) at the time you try to add the powerup? I'm trying to see the error that you see but its not showing in the screenshots you posted?

I can try but it only flashes for a second. I had to try to add several times to even be able to piece together what it said.

When I logged in just now, it actually allowed me to add it. Not sure what was happening before. Maybe I needed to reset it or something by logging out and back in, etc. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events