Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you split Cards evenly and automaticly in different lists?

Carolina Grob
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 28, 2023

my generated leads from perspective come automaticly in a Trellolist as a card. I have 3 Co-Workers that have to call the leads. I need a way that the leads from the first list split up evenly and automaticly in 3 different lists so that everyone can get their own leads/cards. Is this possible in Trello? is there a power-up for my problem?

1 answer

0 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2023

Hi @Carolina Grob 

The easiest way to do this is not to move into lists is to use this command:

Screenshot 2023-06-28 140304.png

This automation will cycle through the board members, thus giving you an even distribution.  

This is the simplest method, if it doesn't work, I can show another method that you can use, which will require slightly more complex automations...

Carolina Grob
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 10, 2023

Thank you very much. It helped me a lot. 

Is there also a possibility that i can remove myself from the cards automaticly and the card is getting another member instead of me?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events