Can you speak to an actual human at Trello?

Amy Boles July 7, 2022

Is there a way to talk to someone at Trello? We continue to have trouble and wading through the litany of articles for help is a full time job. Has anyone been able to set up a meeting or speak to someone on the phone?

2 answers

4 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2022

@Amy Boles In the past I have been able to set up support conversations with Atlassian but it is usually after all other avenues have been exhausted so it has been a rare event.  Usually, they have been able to answer all my questions through a support ticket.  Have you submitted a support ticket yet?  You can submit a support ticket on this page when you are logged in, the form is at the bottom: https://trello.com/en/contact#/ 

Amy Boles July 7, 2022

Thanks so much, Brant. I have done that. We're new to Enterprise and the delays we're having with service make me anxious about moving forward. I'm wondering if we can truly trust that someone will move on the tickets created. So far, someone has said she's escalated them but that hasn't made much of a difference. 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2022

@Amy Boles Great question. I have never had an issue with Atlassian support.  I have always had them provide excellent support.  Depending on the level of the issue it can take a little longer.  Sorry to hear your experience has not been the same as mine.  

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 7, 2022

Hi @Amy Boles - we have our contact form available at https://trello.com/contact and if you're on Enterprise you're entitled to phone support, you just need to ask for it. 

I can see you have an open ticket with my colleague @Vishaal S. If you want to schedule a call with him, you need only ask :) I'd also be interested to jump onto the call so I can understand the sentiment you have with our support service thus far and see how we can improve here, as I'm concerned by comments you've left such as the one at - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Are-there-people-I-can-speak-to-on-the-phone/qaq-p/1584268 - and want to understand what's gone wrong here. 

Any tickets raised on our support portals is answered by an engineer at Atlassian (we don't use AI support services as they don't provide the support that we're known for here at Trello/Atlassian) and we also monitor the Community regularly - for example, you can see the number of questions I personally answer at https://community.atlassian.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/4469170

I can see you also raised a ticket that I took in the past when you were a free user and you asked about phone support in this ticket. I had to decline the possibility of a call then as we don't offer phone support to our free users. However, phone support is a feature available to our Enterprise subscriptions. 

Amy Boles July 11, 2022

Hi Alex. Thanks for your comment. I have requested a call - but perhaps not through the correct person. We are Enterprise members. What's the best way to go about setting up a time?

Like Alex Waite likes this
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 11, 2022

Hi @Amy Boles I can see Vishaal is in the process of setting that up for you. You can set up calls by raising tickets and letting us know you want one. We've never offered it to you previously as you haven't asked for one, but as soon as an Enterprise admin asks for a call, we schedule it in. 

Amy Boles July 13, 2022

Hi Alex. 

All I've done is ask for calls. 

Like Alex Waite likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events