Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you replace members in a business class account?

Sarah_Markfield May 6, 2020

We've had some people leave our organization and new people join. We have paid for a certain number of seats in Trello and would like to give them to our new team members. How do you do that? When I've tried, the system wants to charge me again.

3 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 6, 2020

To expand on Iain’s answer, if you deactivate one user and then activate another, you shouldn’t get billed again. 

Sarah_Markfield May 7, 2020

Thank you @Michael Pryor I will try and see what happens.

Rakkiat Tantisuwanna August 11, 2020

I have the same question.  
@Sarah_Markfield Could you please update us?

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2020

@Sarah_Markfield you should just be able to deactivate some members and add others. You might find that the members aren't deactivated, and so are still multi-board guests and are therefore taking up a seat.

Sarah_Markfield May 7, 2020

Thank you @Iain Dooley I will try again and see what happens. When I tried yesterday, the system was trying to charge me $119 for the year.

0 votes
Megan Anderson September 17, 2021

I am wondering this same question. Has anyone successfully done this? 

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 17, 2021

Yes - deactivate the member first then add the new one. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events