Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you pin the activity feed to your trello board like it was a list?

nick criscuolo May 1, 2020

Is it possible to make the board wide activity feed persistent and be able to arrange it on my board like any other list instead of being hidden under the menu?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 3, 2020

Hi Nick! No it is not currently possible to do this. 

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2020

@nick criscuolo what's the use case for this? Sounds curious, maybe there's another way to achieve the same outcome.

nick criscuolo May 4, 2020

It's not critical. A client wants to be able to check the board and see everything new at a glance without going to the menu and scrolling down or looking in the individual cards

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2020

@nick criscuolo another community member actually created a Chrome extension just the other day that allows you to filter a board to show only card with unread notifications on them:

https://www.creatio.com.au/news/our-first-chrome-extension-trello-notifications-filter/

I guess it depends on your definition of "new" but this would at least provide them an "at a glance" view of any cards on which they have unread notifications for a given board (assuming they're on the web and not mobile or desktop app).

Like nick criscuolo likes this
nick criscuolo May 4, 2020

Thanks! I will give it a try

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events