• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can you pin the activity feed to your trello board like it was a list?

Is it possible to make the board wide activity feed persistent and be able to arrange it on my board like any other list instead of being hidden under the menu?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Nick! No it is not currently possible to do this. 

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader May 03, 2020

@nick_criscuolo what's the use case for this? Sounds curious, maybe there's another way to achieve the same outcome.

It's not critical. A client wants to be able to check the board and see everything new at a glance without going to the menu and scrolling down or looking in the individual cards

Iain Dooley Community Leader May 04, 2020

@nick_criscuolo another community member actually created a Chrome extension just the other day that allows you to filter a board to show only card with unread notifications on them:

https://www.creatio.com.au/news/our-first-chrome-extension-trello-notifications-filter/

I guess it depends on your definition of "new" but this would at least provide them an "at a glance" view of any cards on which they have unread notifications for a given board (assuming they're on the web and not mobile or desktop app).

Like nick_criscuolo likes this

Thanks! I will give it a try

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

817 views 13 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you