Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you hide your profile picture on cards that are assigned to you?

Adam Cubitt February 10, 2022

I have a Trello board for personal use. I am the only person who ever uses the board and as such I typically don’t bother to assign things to myself.

However if I add a deadline to a card I will only get notifications if I add myself to the card. Not a problem: Trello conveniently asks me if I want to add myself when I set the deadline.

But… Now when I look at the board these cards show my user profile icon - this typically more than doubles the height of my cards and is of no use at all.

Is there anyway to remove this profile picture or reduce it’s real estate?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2022

Hi @Adam Cubitt ! Welcome to the community :) if the goal is to just become a watcher of a card so you can be notified, you can watch the card, list, or the whole board to be notified of any upcoming due dates, instead of adding yourself as a member of the cards.

Adam Cubitt February 12, 2022

Yes - that’s exactly what I’m trying to do - thanks!

0 votes
Wm_ Auckerman February 10, 2022

- Is there anyway to remove this profile picture

I don't know of any way to do it in bulk, but if you click on your picture in a card, there's an option to "Remove from card".

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events