Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you filter cards to just view those which have been updated within X timeframe?

Kieran Thomas August 10, 2021

I need to run regular reports. To aid that, it would be useful to be able to filter a board to only show cards which have had some kind of interaction within a date range.

For example
* View all cards moved into the "Completed" column in the last month
or
* View all cards which have been modified between dd/mm/yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy

Any ideas if that's possible and/or whether it's only available under certain tariffs/plans?

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Kieran Thomas August 13, 2021

Thanks Andrea.

Is there a cheat sheet of what options are available (i.e. if I want to only view change in certain columns, or if I want the month to be a specific month (i.e. August) as opposed to last 28 days)

In terms of the rendering (in case it helps), in some other tools I've used, when you perform a filter, it greys out (or hides) cards which don't match that criteria. That's a fantastic way to be able to see each of the remaining cards in-situ, so if you ever do update the filter option, I just thought I'd share that in case it provides a nice solution :-)

Thanks again
Kieran

Andrea Crawford
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 13, 2021

This help page lists all the search operators you can use in the global search. I'm not sure this will achieve exactly what you're after, but I hope it helps. Perhaps someone else knows a better solution and can jump in with another answer. 

0 votes
Andrea Crawford
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 10, 2021

Hi Kieran! 

This might not be the perfect solution, but you can get some of what you need using some of the global search features. Try typing something like this in the search bar at the top of your screen: 

edited:day board:"Name of your board"

Screen Shot 2021-08-10 at 9.17.15 AM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events