Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you delete a Trello account, then add the account's email to another existing account?

Arpi Beshlikyan October 22, 2018

I was sent an invitation to a Trello team and followed the link to create an account using the email address that the invitation was sent to, without realizing I can add multiple emails to the same Trello account. If I permanently delete the accidental Trello account and add the email address I created it with to my main Trello account, will I be able to rejoin the team I'm on with the accidental Trello account by following the link in the invitation again? Or is there a better way to merge the accounts (without bothering the team admins to add me again)?

1 answer

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2018

Yes and no—deleting this account will definitely free up the email address for you to add it to your existing Trello account, so that much will work. However, the invitation link will not, and you won't be able to automatically join the team again, once having accepted the first invitation. Unfortunately, you'd need to have the team admins re-add you to get back in!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events