Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we get more workspaces on Premium subscription

orbticoms June 30, 2022

Hi,

I'm new to Trello and purchased the Premium version for just 3 members.

I want to have more than one workspace and wanted to upgrade to Enterprise to get them but note there is minimum requirement for 15 users.

Is there any way o get one or 2 more workspaces in Premium? Or an eneterprise subscription with just 3 users?

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 30, 2022

Hi @orbticoms ! Welcome to Trello :) generally, Enterprise plans are designed for larger organizations that need more administrative powers and security. Looking at Trello's website, the minimum amount of users is 25, so Premium would be the way to go. 

What's the need for wanting more than one workspace? Generally, companies will go with one workspace and add all staff to that workspace. 

orbticoms June 30, 2022

I am sharing the space for both business and personal (myslef and my daughters stuff) and don't want to clutter the business boards

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 30, 2022

Do you need Premium features for all boards? Perhaps having a separate free personal workspace could be the way to go?

If not, there are some alternatives:

1. Use collections for organising the boards. It's sort of like putting them into folders within the one workspace.

2. Make some boards private - e.g the personal boards are private so not everyone sees them.

3. Rather than adding your members as workspace members which will allow them to see all boards, instead, just invite the members to the relevant boards they need to view/use.

Hope that helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events