Can we bulk assign cards to a member's replacement?

Mark Baker May 12, 2021

When we delete a member from a workspace then deactivate them too is there a way that we can bulk assign their cards to their replacement.

As well, what will happen to any boards that they are the sole member and admin for?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2021

Hi @Mark Baker ðŸ‘‹

Welcome to the Community! Let's tackle your questions...

1. There are ways to bulk change a number of things on Trello, I would suggest visiting the Trello Power-Up store - I would suggest checking out Bulk Actions. If this doesn't offer what you need there are other ways to bulk change for example Multiselect for Trello via the Chrome Store (free).
  2. With their sole boards this will depend on the Trello plan you are on. If you are on Business Class there will be a super administrator attached to the account in your organisation who will be able to access these boards and remove the member/reassign boards. Alternatively you could ask for them to make you an admin on these boards as part of the handover prior to them leaving.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions then ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Mark Baker May 12, 2021

Thanks Laura - we are business class and turning into power users as we build out our remote teams.  I really appreciate you assistance on this!

Like • # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2021

No worries at all Mark, happy to help 😃 If that's the case the main administrator of the account should have no problem accessing the employees boards after they leave.

Like • Sarah Preston likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events