Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't update my profile's email

Alexei Belov January 19, 2022

Can't update my profile's email and therefore can't get any notifications cause my previous email's been deleted. When trying to update the profile to a new email, the notification says that my request can't be worked out.

1 answer

0 votes
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2022

Hi @Alexei Belov ,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear about this. Is this your personal or company associated trello account? If you are using trello with your Atlassian account, could you please update that through this - https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/change-atlassian-account-email-addresses-969508513.html. Please refer in details for this trello guide for changing emails - https://help.trello.com/article/773-changing-account-credentials.

Please let me know if that helps.  

Alexei Belov January 20, 2022

Thanks for your reply. The email to which my account is attached no longer exists, as well as the company to which it used to belong. That's why I tried to change it to my personal email. However, then I get the notification that it is not possible because my personal email is attached to another account of mine (which I had deleted previously). 

Following the recommendations provided at the links didn't help either.

Any other suggestions to work out this situation? 

P.S. A couple of min ago, I was able to change the email to another personal email of mine (that obviously is not attached to Atlassian or Trello). However, via this email, the notifications come either to Spam folder or they come way too late, or do not come at all. So, in ideal it would be best to switch to my actual personal email rather than to another one.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events