Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't understand where the Asana button is

Tina Koskoletos April 22, 2020

Hi, I just joined and I'm going through you initial steps - and I'm stuck already.  I'm watch ing the video on Asana board version - and I can't find it on the Trello screen... how is it that we're jumping from Trello to Asana...this is kind of confusing.  Please help me!  

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2020

Hi Tina, can you point me to this video? I'm not a Trello super-user but I am unaware of the connection between Asana and Trello. AFAIK they are simply independent tools. I do not use Asana at all.

Tina Koskoletos April 22, 2020

Yes, it's in the first couple of steps when you first log into your account after purchasing "Story Vault". I made that purchase in order to have access to a slew of new story design ideas for my social media (business) and I when I logged in to the link - this "Story Vault" suddenly turns into Trello - and then Elise (owner of Story Vault) is in a video about how then - we have to click on a link to go to Asana.... I just want to make nice artwork - nice stories - I don't want organize teams or make lists...  Where do you get to the designs???? That's all I want... and thanks for your help. Maybe this purchase is just not for me.  

Best,

Tina 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2020

I am struggling to see what has happened here.  "Story vault" doesn't mean anything to me, and so I am not sure what "suddenly turns into trello" means.  I don't know who Elise is, or what you are trying to do with this "story vault".  I do know what Asana is, but without an understanding of "story vault", I can't really guess at anything beyond "there is a link to Asana"

Trello is a simple post-it-note board system (a bit more clever than sticking post-its on a wall or 'fridge, but not a huge difference).  I'm lost on why you've landed on it.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 22, 2020

Tina, I believe you are on the wrong forum. I searched for some of the terms you are mentioning here and they have nothing to do with Trello.

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events