Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't move card using butler from one board to another

reception_dancemantra February 14, 2021

I have added a card in "Leads Management" Board and I want to move it to "DMA Daily Tasks" board using due date butler command.
command is enabled on both boards and it is as follow :
12 hours before a card is due, move the card to the top of list "Daily Work" on board "DMA Daily Tasks"trello1.jpgtrello2.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2021

@reception_dancemantra if you look in the command log can you see it running? Have you tried testing by creating a card due in, say, 12 hours and 15 minutes and then seeing if it moves?

Hello Iain, yes I have tried. Command is not working. If I use butler to keep the card in same board then it works but if I apply an action to move it in a different board then it doesn't.

Is there anything I need to enable in the board I want to see my card move ?

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2021

@reception_dancemantra hmmm no all that should matter is that the member running the command is on both boards.

I think perhaps you need to go back to trello.com/contact and get in touch with Trello Support directly instead of asking here in the community.

Alright, I have also reached out to them as well.

Thank you for your time.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events