Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can't move card using butler from one board to another

I have added a card in "Leads Management" Board and I want to move it to "DMA Daily Tasks" board using due date butler command.
command is enabled on both boards and it is as follow :
12 hours before a card is due, move the card to the top of list "Daily Work" on board "DMA Daily Tasks"trello1.jpgtrello2.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Feb 14, 2021

@reception_dancemantra if you look in the command log can you see it running? Have you tried testing by creating a card due in, say, 12 hours and 15 minutes and then seeing if it moves?

Hello Iain, yes I have tried. Command is not working. If I use butler to keep the card in same board then it works but if I apply an action to move it in a different board then it doesn't.

Is there anything I need to enable in the board I want to see my card move ?

Iain Dooley Community Leader Feb 14, 2021

@reception_dancemantra hmmm no all that should matter is that the member running the command is on both boards.

I think perhaps you need to go back to trello.com/contact and get in touch with Trello Support directly instead of asking here in the community.

Alright, I have also reached out to them as well.

Thank you for your time.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

3,669 views 25 63
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you