Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't enable Power-up

Deleted user December 12, 2018

I have a free account and I keep getting the message: "This board has reached its Power-Up limit. Upgrade to Business Class to enable additional Power-Ups."

But I only have 2 boards with no power-ups enabled in any of them (I've even checked and deleted every closed board I had).

I get the message with any Power-up I try. And I can't find where my one "already enabled power-up" is.

Thank you very much.

Mercè

1 answer

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2018

Hi Mercè,

On the board that's giving you that message, you'll want to click on "Power-Ups" in the Board Menu on the right-side:

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 2.23.41 PM.png

Then, in the Power-Ups Directory, you can click on "Enabled" to view the Power-Ups that are already enabled on that particular board:

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 2.23.55 PM.png

If that's still giving you any trouble, feel free to reach out at https://trello.com/contact and we'll be glad to take a look!

Deleted user December 14, 2018

Thank you, I finally could solve it. It seems that while removing old power-ups at one moment I got zero and the new one was enabled without me noticing.

Thanks again.

Mercè

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events